FUEL INSTALLATION INFO

YES WE HAVE

!!! AVGAS - AVGAS - AVGAS -AVGAS - AVGAS !!!


Follow instructions on Terminal.

When getting Fuel multiply your quantity by $2.40 for amount required or you will end up doing the card thing again. Example 60 Litres = $145.00

Please sign book in box.

Also if wanting a receipt do this pretty much after hose returned to holder.

PUT THINGS BACK AS YOU FIND THEM.

I have seen people not winding the hose up when finished. If you do this consistantly I will be speaking to you as I can see you 24/7 (recorded) you will be paying for any damage incured. This facility is owned by the Stratford Aero Club Sport Flyers and not by any Fuel Company.

Treat it with respect it deserves or lose it.

!!! DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY !!!

Remember no Landing Fee's and uncontrolled Airspace.

Thanks for choosing SD (Stratford) as your Fueling stop

Sealing round the pumps has been completed and is ready to use. Until grass grows take care when going from Grass to Seal use the 45 degree approach method.







Saturday, July 5, 2008



Here is the current chart for Stratford

7 comments:

lottery winners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rodney said...

I might be coming your way later this month... heh heh heh

Rodney said...

BTW - I like the new title image on your blog.

Nicks Aviation : Note from Stratford Taranaki said...

Still working my way round the lil sucker find something every now and then.

Nicks Aviation : Note from Stratford Taranaki said...

Flying or ............

We have a runway suited to you 16/34 bit shorter than the main one but I am sure it'll be no drama.

Snowing my place today.

Rodney said...

Snowing your place? I might stay away!!!

If I come it'll be mid-week and with wings. I'm not worried which runway - you forget, I trained at Ardmore, and have been into many of the shorter Auckland regional airfields. Cheeky sod! :-)

Nicks Aviation : Note from Stratford Taranaki said...

Yes well many of them don't have an exclusive 16/34 now do they LOL :0)

Be good to catch up.