FUEL INSTALLATION INFO

YES WE HAVE

!!! AVGAS - AVGAS - AVGAS -AVGAS - AVGAS !!!


Follow instructions on Terminal.

When getting Fuel multiply your quantity by $2.40 for amount required or you will end up doing the card thing again. Example 60 Litres = $145.00

Please sign book in box.

Also if wanting a receipt do this pretty much after hose returned to holder.

PUT THINGS BACK AS YOU FIND THEM.

I have seen people not winding the hose up when finished. If you do this consistantly I will be speaking to you as I can see you 24/7 (recorded) you will be paying for any damage incured. This facility is owned by the Stratford Aero Club Sport Flyers and not by any Fuel Company.

Treat it with respect it deserves or lose it.

!!! DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY !!!

Remember no Landing Fee's and uncontrolled Airspace.

Thanks for choosing SD (Stratford) as your Fueling stop

Sealing round the pumps has been completed and is ready to use. Until grass grows take care when going from Grass to Seal use the 45 degree approach method.







Tuesday, October 14, 2008






Gary and his best mate were in attendance yesterday. Bruce having a chat to the ole fella. Gary been out doing some more flying to his Microlite licence in SSF.




Hawera Aero Club Cessna 172 was in and out. Although the Nose leg oleo was looking a bit sad.

3 comments:

Malandro said...

visit this blog. thank you.

Anonymous said...

STOP PUTTING BULLSHIT ON THIS SITE, WITHOUT THE PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE AIRCRAFT OWNERS AND OPERATORS!

Nicks Aviation : Note from Stratford Taranaki said...

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sorry you feel that way. BUT a few suggestions and facts for you.

1)It's a public Aerodrome and I can take what I like and need no ones permission.

2)It's also Public Air Space. As above.

3) If you wish not to have your Photo taken don't come to This Public Aerodrome or any other for that matter.

4)I sugest you join the SIS that way you won't have to deal with people as you will be secret and no one will know who you are.

5)Also purchasing a Stealth Aircraft could be the answer for your plight you find yourself in. A tad expensive but then you won't have to look at us and we you.

As I have had no other complaints I will be doing what I do now. I wish you well in your pusuits what ever that is and may life be kind to you as you feel it hasn't been by your tone and really there was no need to shout. I would say ya probably a Madam but that wouldn't be fair to the Female population and an assumption on my part.

Oh if it really was an issue one would assume you would have the BALLS to tell me to me face and not here Mr Anonymous

Be Well Fly Often just not in Public.

Oh Finally stop looking iat my Blog if it upsets you so. :0)