FUEL INSTALLATION INFO

YES WE HAVE

!!! AVGAS - AVGAS - AVGAS -AVGAS - AVGAS !!!


Follow instructions on Terminal.

When getting Fuel multiply your quantity by $2.40 for amount required or you will end up doing the card thing again. Example 60 Litres = $145.00

Please sign book in box.

Also if wanting a receipt do this pretty much after hose returned to holder.

PUT THINGS BACK AS YOU FIND THEM.

I have seen people not winding the hose up when finished. If you do this consistantly I will be speaking to you as I can see you 24/7 (recorded) you will be paying for any damage incured. This facility is owned by the Stratford Aero Club Sport Flyers and not by any Fuel Company.

Treat it with respect it deserves or lose it.

!!! DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY !!!

Remember no Landing Fee's and uncontrolled Airspace.

Thanks for choosing SD (Stratford) as your Fueling stop

Sealing round the pumps has been completed and is ready to use. Until grass grows take care when going from Grass to Seal use the 45 degree approach method.







Monday, February 9, 2015



Some sad news on the Home front.

Our dear lil Momma Cass at the grand ole age of 22 

years passed away at 0230 hours Tuesday 9th

She came and knocked on my door a couple hours

 earlier.Her legs had failed her I made her comfortable

 and took her outside so she could smell the fresh air 

one last time. She was as strong as could be till the end.




I might be old but I can still climb tree's


Yes it's me the Boss


SHE was the LEADER of the PACK and god help ya if ya 

didn't respect her Authority hence the boys walking 

behind.


At rest 



The Boys have said there good byes.




Her to favorite things Sun & the Fire


My dear Sue & I are gonna miss her ......So long sweet 

Momma Cass



No comments: